Hayman’s Old Tom, Pimm’s No.1, Cucumber, Grapefruit Oil
Oleca Altos Tequila, Mathilda Pear, Blackberry Syrup, Mint
Grey Goose, St. Germain, GRapefruit, Lime, Peychauds Bitters
Ron Botron Solera Rum, Cane Syrup, Lime
Black Maple Hill Bourbon, Aperol, Walnut Liquer, Angostura Bitters, Allspice Dram
Makers Mark 46, Gran Classico Bitter, Lemon, Creole Bitters
On February 8th BOKA Restaurant Group will be having an open call for our newest location GT Fish & Oyster. Chicago Social Magazine has recently named GT the hottest happening of 2011. We are looking to fill all FRONT OF THE HOUSE positions with specific individuals that meet the requirements below. The people we hire will be confident, competent, experienced, and team players.
Servers, Server Assistants, Bartenders, Barbacks, Food Runners, Hostess, Daytime Reservationist
Potential employees must meet the following requirements:
1. Must have open availability
2. Must be hospitable and willing to go above and beyond and do whatever it takes for the guest
3. Must have extensive food and wine knowledge
4. Must have experience working in a high end/fast paced atmosphere
5. Must have an energetic, personable & adaptable disposition
Please review the job requirements above and if you meet every requirement, please bring your resume to Landmark, 1633 N. Halsted, on Feb 8th between the hours of 11am and 2pm.