10 Things You Might Not Know About GT Fish
1. There will be a Lobster Roll on the menu. We had some great ones in Boston & NYC.
2. The bar will seat more than any other Boka Group property.
3. The space is being designed by 555, the same firm that designed “Girl & The Goat.”
4.There is a killer “boomerang” table in the bar area made out of the same material as a surf board.
5. The GT space used to be “Tizi Melloul,” “Grand Wells Tap,” & “The Brown Dog Tavern.”
6. We are hoping to open by the end of February.
7. The all brick facade on Grand will now be opened up with large windows.
8. There will be two “KIngs Tables” in the main dining room that will seat up to 10 people.
9. We will have a patio in the summer!
10. This will be Boka’s first property that serves lunch.